For the purposes of this Policy, any reference to “Services” is a reference to all the products and services offered by SchoolWaale, whether available online or offline, and any reference to “Sites” is a reference to www.schoolwaale.com (including any mobile version of such websites).
By using our Sites or our Services, or otherwise providing information to us, you agree that your personal information will be handled as described in this Policy. You also agree to the terms for accessing and correcting data as described in this Policy.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
When you communicate or do business/register with us, we collect information from you, and this may include personal information. For example, we collect information from you when you sign up for our Services, create an online account with us, make a purchase, request information, submit a trouble ticket, participate in a contest or survey, or otherwise contact us. The type of information that we collect depends on your interaction with us, but may include, where permitted by applicable law, the following: your name, company name, email address (business or personal), mailing/billing address (business or residential), credit card/billing information, telephone number (business or personal), and any other information that you choose to provide.
We may use the information we collect from you in aggregated form or we may associate it with your username and other personal information that we collect about you. We may also combine information collected about you on one of our Sites with information collected through one or more of our other Sites or through your use of our Services for the same purposes as we would use such information in non-combined form. We explain how we use and disclose the information we collect about you below.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
We use the information that we gather about you for the following purposes:
- To provide our Services to you, to communicate with you about your use of our Services, and to fulfil your orders.
HOW WE SHARE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
We may share your information as follows:
- We may disclose the information we collect from you to our affiliates. Our subsidiaries may use your information for the purposes indicated in this document, including to market their products and services to you, to the extent permitted by law.
- We may disclose the information we collect from you to third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform functions on our behalf. We take steps to ensure that third party contracts contain appropriate data protection and security language. These third parties include other carriers or providers where necessary to provide our Services or fulfil your requests or orders, as well as entities that provide website hosting, service/order fulfilment, customer service, and credit card processing, among others.
We may also share your information in the following circumstances and with the following persons/entities:
- Other Purposes for Which We May Seek Your Consent: From time to time, we may seek your consent to use your information for a purpose not described in this Policy. We may also share your personal information with third parties under other circumstances where we have your consent. For example, we may offer you the opportunity to participate in a survey or promotion; where applicable, your information will be used and shared as described in the instructions/rules to that survey and/or promotion.
- Business Transfers.If we are acquired by or merge with another company, or if substantially all of our ass`ets are transferred to another company (which may include as part of bankruptcy proceedings), we may transfer the information we have collected from you to the other company.
- In Response to Legal Process.We may disclose the information we collect from you in order to comply with applicable law, judicial proceedings, a court order, or other legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena.
- To Protect Us and Others.We may disclose the information we collect from you where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person, violations of our Terms of Service or this Policy, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Aggregate and De-Identified Information.We may share aggregate or de-identified information about users with third parties for marketing, advertising, research or similar purposes.
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect through our Sites and the provision of our Services. Despite our best efforts, you will appreciate that no data security measures can guarantee 100% security.
You should therefore take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your password, phone and computer by, among other things, signing off after using a shared computer, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows or can easily guess, and keeping your log-in and password private. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen or compromised passwords, or for any activity on your account via unauthorized password activity.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY:
This Policy is subject to change, and any changes to this Policy will be posted on our Sites. All information submitted through the Sites to SchoolWaale is subject to the terms and conditions of this Policy, as amended.